Friday, July 25, 2014

Summer Reds + Baby Bump Update {26 Weeks}




Where did July go?!  I missed my last update {24 weeks} because I was somewhere between Croatia, German and Portugal.  So here we are - already at 26 weeks!  I feel like I say this every post…but seriously you guys, it’s going by so fast. 

The bump went through a little growth spurt since 22 weeks.  I went from people barely noticing I was preggers to people asking if it’s a boy or girl in a matter of days!  Luckily the rest of me stayed pretty much the same size and I’m still able to fit into cute non-maternity dresses, of course with a little stretch.

I wore this dress to dinner one night in Portugal.  Drop waist dresses don’t usually look great on me, but with this belly, somehow it works!  Unfortunately, I totally forgot the accessories I had already paired with this dress. The red goes so well with golds and turquoise accents bracelets and earrings.  It also gives it a more beachy, vacation feel.  

{ Dress: Here & Here // Shoes: Old Zara }


Scroll down for my 26 weeks baby bump update!










How far along? 26 Weeks

Baby Size: A Eggplant!  He's about 14 inches long and weighs approximately 2 pound!!  His eyes are forming, and will soon start to open. He's getting her immune system ready for life on the outside by soaking up my antibodies.

Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds {Not much weight gain in the last month…must be all that walking in Europe)

Maternity clothes? Just jeans.  Still squeezing into my normal tops and dresses.

Stretch marks? Nope.  

Symptoms:  Occasional leg cramps at night and extra full & thick hair {it’s amazing!}

Sleep: Still pretty good.

Best moment this week: Finally finishing my registry!

Worst moment of the week: None.

Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Miss Anything? Wearing super high heels.  Naturally, the first thing I reach for is flats or flip flops these days.

Movement: YES, tons!

Food cravings: Lots of fruit!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Have you started to show yet:  Yes!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In…although its definitely on its way out!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.  There’s really nothing to complain about…I’ve been super blessed in this whole experience.

Looking forward to: Upcoming baby showers!  


No comments:

Post a Comment