Monday, December 15, 2014

Forecast Rain {Boots}








What I'm Wearing:
Bobeau Sweater {old, similar here and here}// Black Jeans // Splendid Tank // Prada Bag // Hunter Boots

It felt like we were experiencing a hurricane last Friday morning!  Of course, when the rain comes we Californians are always so dramatic.  The bad news is that people drive like crazy and the freeways are usually in a state of standstill, but the good news is that I get to wear my Hunter rain boots.  You see, we don't get a lot of opportunity to appropriately show them off here, so when even just a drop falls, these babies are definitely on display.

It's suppose to rain a lot this week, so I'll be ready.  Been awhile since we've endured long rainy days and I think its such a good excuse to just lazy around with hot cocoa and PJs! :)  Hope you all have a good week...be safe out there!


XOXO,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment