Friday, February 6, 2015

ClassPass launches in Orange County!

I love trying out new work out classes, and lets be honest it seems about every month there is a new studio popping up with a "new" style of work out.
I usually stick with the basic running (see 1/2 marathon post) and Pilates to lengthen and lean.  Given I have attended the same studios for years, give or take a few in between,  I really enjoy the opportunity ClassPass gives me to check out other local options with out a significant commitment.  My first class was at Club Pilates Costa Mesa, I know its my norm, but it gave me a chance to check out another studio while still staying within my comfort zone. Brittany, the instructor was very welcoming and super friendly, the class was about 1/2 full and she payed close attention to everyone.
I have to say the best part of ClassPass is the confidence that comes along with it.  I didn't feel like I was walking in with a Groupon or paid for a discounted service, the studio treated me like I was a regular member.  Next up is Grit cycle and Dailey Method! both studios I have never been to and workouts I have not participated in for years!!! Check out ClassPass and their participating studios Here


Club Pilates Costa Mesa, CA 

No comments:

Post a Comment