Monday, May 19, 2014

Exciting News!

Hey there, its Lydia.  And I'm back.  Yes, I know I've been a bad blogger {Thank goodness my partner in crime is amazing and has been holding down the ML fort!}.  But for good reason, I promise.  

These first few months of year have been the craziest, busiest and most unexpected months EVER. All in good ways.  We're definitely brewing up some good changes!  If you couldn't' guess by now, we're excited to share that the Modern Lyfe family is growing by a half.  A baby...due in October!  

Naturally, we'll be adding a new flavor to our posts!  So you can look forward to regular updates on the joys and challenges of starting a family, being pregnant, to include my growing dress size and the inevitable fashion dilemmas.  And of course, many bumpdates ahead. 

I'll start today by sharing our announcement photos by the sweet and talented Christine Donee.  








XOXO,
Lydia



No comments:

Post a Comment