Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Baby Bump Update: 22 Weeks

Last weekend marks 22 weeks and the first days of summer!  Although here in SoCal,  it seems like summer has been here since…well, since always!!  I really can’t remember the last time I saw rain.


The officially summer kickoff calls for a bright outfit.  This ensemble is not maternity so I was happy it somewhat fits, with the help of a belly band of course.   And I'm totally in love with my fuchsia clutch! Feels slightly too dressy for this outfit, but....I don’t care!  I figure I better get my fill of clutches now since I’ll be exchanging them for accessories more fitting for diaper changes and toddler entertainment once Baby W arrives. :)

Sweater: J Crew | Assymetrical Shorts: Express | Shoes: Tory Burch | Clutch: YSL | Necklace: J Crew {Old}



I have this Merino Tippi Sweater in like every color.  It’s perfect for everything!   It’s actually 30% off during J. Crew’s Summer Sale going on NOW – Use code HISUMMER at jcrew.com.  Happy shopping!

Scroll down for my 22 weeks update!









How far along? 22 Weeks

Baby Size: A spaghetti squash!  He's about 11 inches long and weighs approximately 1 pound!!  His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums.

Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds

Maternity clothes? Just jeans.  But keeping tops and dresses to stretchy or flowy pieces.

Stretch marks? Nope.  

Symptoms:  Leg cramps at night…ouch!

Sleep: Still pretty good.  I make sure to empty my bladder TWICE each night 30 mins before I go to bed.  It seems to be working so far…

Best moment this week: Getting our stroller and crib bedding!

Worst moment of the week: Can’t really think of any at the moment. 

Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Miss Anything? A really intense workout, like Orange Theory.

Movement: YES, tons!  

Food cravings: Lots of fruit since the weather has been so warm.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Have you started to show yet:  Yes definitely!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  But so busy prepping for our long vacation! 

Looking forward to: Still…completing the nursery and house organization!  

Till next time!

 XOXO,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment