Sunday, February 23, 2014

Monthly Subscription - Popsugar Must-have {February}

We’re crazy for monthly subscription boxes - Birchbox, Popsugar Must Have, Glossybox are our faves.  

Who doesn’t like getting nicely packaged surprises each month in the mail.  Its like Christmas year round!  Not to mention its a great way to try new products in beauty, hair, health and foods!

While we can’t say we love every single box, every single month {some months are definitely a miss}, we still consider these monthly packages a rather good treat!  Depending on the type of subscription, a normal box includes 5-8 items, ranging in brands and prices.  If I like or use at least 3 of the products, I would say that’s a win.  Any unused products I usually gift to friends and family. The months leading up to Christmas are especially useful for stocking stuffers.  

This week, I received my Popsugar Must Have February box.  Overall it was a pretty good one!  

Photo Courtesy of Popsugar.com

{My fave}

Gorjana Brooks Jewelry Roll ($45) - Love this!  I travel quite a bit for work and fun, and the one thing I dredge packing is jewelry! Well not anymore….!  This little pouch will be my travel staple.  Also, Gorjana makes amazing jewelry.  I love this, this and this!

Modelco Lip Pops Duo ($16) - I simply adore everything Modelco Cosmetics creates.  Their beauty products are so easy and innovative.  A lipstick and lipgloss in one…yes please!  I also carry the Shine Ultra Lipgloss {in Fairy Gloss} and Fibre LashXTend mascara everywhere with me.  It has a mirror attached for easy application. 

{Would definitely Try}

Nourish Organic Face Serum ($23.99) - Its always nice to find fresh organic products that are also great for your skin.  This alcohol-free, gluten-free and vegan product promises to naturally hydrate skin leaving just the good stuff.  I’ll try anything once!

NCLA Rodeo Drive Royalty Nail Polish ($16) - One of our many beauty obsessions is nail polish.  You'll usually see a lot of bright pink, blues and ombre nails around Modern Lyfe.  So we’re excited to try NCLA’s nail polish.  Its quick-dry and chip-resistant…what more can a girl ask for!
{Could do without}

Sugarwish Mini Red Cinamon Hearts ($?) - Nothing against candy or Sugarwish, in fact the packaging is really adorable, but its not just not our cup of tea. I’m sure its delicious!

K Hall Designs Peony Travel Candle ($11) - I don’t know about you, but I rarely travel with candles. Actually never.  Its a great idea, but not our Must Have.  

Dial Body Wash ($4) - Not something I would buy or choose on my own.  But I guess is always good to a have a spare body wash of the guest bathroom. 


Total retail cost is estimated at over $116!  Not bad considering the monthly subscription price is only $39.99.  Can’t wait to see what’s in store next month.  










No comments:

Post a Comment