Thursday, August 14, 2014

30 week Q & A with Suzanne Solomon


We know how much everyone loves a good baby story.  We were so happy when our good friend Suzanne said she would contribute to our baby series updates.  She also agreed to write up a brief summary about her past 32 weeks, hope you enjoy it as much as we did. 
Active as ever throwing the football 


How far along? 30 weeks (7.5 months)

Baby Size: 16" from head to heel. 

Total weight gain/loss: 14lbs

Maternity clothes? Not a big fan. Since I'm not working right now, I'm sporting Pilate’s clothes and sundresses.

Stretch marks? Not yet, hopefully never. 

Symptoms:  The typical…

Sleep: Baby likes to sleep on my bladder, which causes frequent trips to the bathroom throughout the night. Naps are keeping me alive. 

Best moment this week:  Boxes and boxes of hand me downs.  

Worst moment of the week:  Restless legs syndrome during the night. 

Have you told family and friends:  I told family and friends right when I found out, I chose not to wait the full 12 weeks.  I had suffered a miscarriage a month before and could use all the prayers and support (of family and close friends) early on.  

Miss Anything?  Sushi, crown royal, allergy medicine and most of all RUNNING!!!  

Movement: Lots, love his kicks and turns. 

Food cravings: Anything with Vinegar, but I've always had a love for it. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. 

Have you started to show yet: Yes

Labor Signs: Not yet

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, on a constant endorphin high. 

Looking forward to: A glass of champagne and a full platter of sushi finished off with a sprinkle donut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment