Thursday, September 11, 2014

Black on Black {Polka Dots}



The more pregnant I get, the more black I want to wear.  Maybe because my wardrobe options are starting to diminish even more now that I'm close to the finish line.  I love having this bump as an accessory, but gosh, I am so ready to fit in regular clothes again.

I wore this outfit to work today!  The classic black pumps add a more dressy, professional look, although they only lasted through my first morning meeting and then the flats came on! Usually, my number one rule for maternity dressing is good fitted clothes - basically showcase the bump! Otherwise, you'll just look extra round and frumpy.  But seriously, being 8 months preggo in this crazy SoCal heat, anything goes. This black cotton poka dot Zara top is not quite so fitted (even though its non-maternity), but its super comfy!  It is still flowy around my bump which is amazing.



What I'm wearing:
Zara top (Old) // Zara Leggings // YSL Cabas Chyc (Old) // Alice + Olivia Suede Pumps // Ray Ban Mirrored Aviator sunglasses // Forever 21 Necklace (Old)



Have a great Thursday!  Its almost the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment