Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sunday Style

One of the most annoying pregnancy symptom is swollen feet; especially if you're like me and love to wear high heels, and well...cute shoes in general.  But sometimes, you gotta give in to your body and give those little piggies a rest!  I don't own a lot of flats so these Zara beauties are currently on repeat.

I had a lot of business meetings last week which requires a bit more effort in stylish corporate dressing, so this weekend I opted for a demure and comfy look.  You'll soon notice I'm totally obsessed with white blazers.  Dress them up, dress them down, it seriously works all around!!  I love this one from H&M - the buttons and and collarless structure makes it casual and nautical feeling.  Its perfect for a low key Sunday!  And I don't care - whether its appropriate or not, I will totally continue to wear white through Fall.

What's your Sunday Style?








No comments:

Post a Comment